Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From www.foodnetwork.com, the best that I've ever made. I love the flavor from the patis (fish sauce). I also add red and or green bell pepper for the color and taste. Pretty Christmas color dish!
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute garlic, onions and pork until browned.
- Add soy sauce, patis, water and bay leaf.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until pork is tender, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, peas and pimientos.
- Simmer for another 5 more minutes.
- Salt to taste.
it was good! Served it with steamed rice and it was a great dinner!