Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy and very quick recipe having 2 ingredients Pork & Flavored Salt Flavored Seasoned Salt which I adopted and tweeked. Beef or chicken can be used in place of the pork just be sure cook times are watched.
- Coat both sides of pork chops with salt.
- Marinate for 20 minutes unrefrigerated.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place chops on grill then lower heat to medium and close lid.
- Grill pork chops for 4 minutes on each side.
- Check with a meat thermometer it should be.
- Rare Medium (145°) Well (170°).
- Let rest 10 minutes.
We really enjoyed these. Great flavor and they cooked up nicely browned and still moist inside. Thanks for another great recipe Rita. The seasoned salt is the key!!
Great-tasting chops - the seasoning salt blend is really good (and obviously would be good on other cuts of meat). I did find the grilling time to be on the short side, but that could be cause my pork chops were quite thick, but really not much more than standard. You may need a couple of minutes more per side.