This is an easy and very quick recipe having 2 ingredients Pork & Flavored Salt Flavored Seasoned Salt which I adopted and tweeked. Beef or chicken can be used in place of the pork just be sure cook times are watched.
- Coat both sides of pork chops with salt.
- Marinate for 20 minutes unrefrigerated.
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place chops on grill then lower heat to medium and close lid.
- Grill pork chops for 4 minutes on each side.
- Check with a meat thermometer it should be.
- Rare Medium (145°) Well (170°).
- Let rest 10 minutes.