Recipe by Kathy(
For several years I managed a doctor's office, and one of our long-time patients brought in this fabulous dip. It's been shared with many of our friends, and over time, Bill (DH) has taken over the recipe and declared it to be his specialty. The recipe is very forgiving, so please feel free to increase/decrease amounts to your liking. It also freezes well.
- 1 lb ground pork or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chopped green chili
- black pepper
- tortilla chips, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground pork in a large skillet. Drain.
- Saute onion, add in browned pork. Add remaining ingredients and simmer 1 hour. Add water in needed to achieve desired consistency, but the dip should be rather thick.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips. A small crock pot works well for serving.