Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is amazing...very addicting and great flavor. You can't beat this for an easy meal anytime. The meat just melts in your mouth. This was in this month's Womans Day. You will not be disappointed with this unique blend of seasonings.
- 566.99 g boneless pork butt, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 396.89 g can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 packet beef and onion soup mix
- 29.58 ml sweet paprika
- 9.85 ml minced garlic
- 4.92 ml caraway seed
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat sour cream
- 44.37 ml snipped fresh dill
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7-9 hours until pork is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and dill.
- Serve over egg noodles.
We really enjoyed this will make again thank you for posting only change was to add bell pepper
Had seen the Naked Chef Jamie do something like this This one is way easier and tasty I just used regular sour cream and it was still really good
Awful. Followed directions to the T. Not edible.