Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple method of cooking fresh bacon.
- 1 lb fresh pork fry (i.e.strips of unsalted unsmoked bacon)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place heavy fry pan over medium heat for 1 minute Place pepper on a plate Dredge pork strips in pepper Add pork to preheated pan, add 1/2 the salt and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn and repeat.
- Continu cooking until strips are to your preferred crispness.
- Remove from pan and place on paper toweling.
- Sprinkle with more pepper (and salt if you wish).