east coast nellie's Note:
From "Six o'clock solutions," this recipe is a healthy, fast, one-skillet meal scaled down for two. (Can easily be doubled) Six points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1/8 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 1 1/2 cups hot cooked rice (w/o added salt or fat)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1/4 inch cubes.
- 2Combine pork and five spice powder; turn to coat.
- 3Coat a lg nonstick skillet w/spray and cook over med high heat for 3 minutes or until browned.
- 4Spoon pork into a med bowl and set aside.
- 5Heat 3/4 tsp oil in skillet over med high heat.
- 6Add fennel seeds and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- 7Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- 8Add veg mixture to pork in bowl and set aside.
- 9Heat remaining oil in skillet over med heat and add rice; stir-fry 2 minute Stir in soy sauce and pepper.
- 10Return pork-veg mixture to skillet.
- 11Stir-fry until heated through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (321 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.8
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 370.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder