1/1 Photo of Pork Fried Rice
This is a quick at home recipe for a colorful fried rice, my family and friends love it so I hope you enjoy it as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate the rice in a bowl using your fingers dipped in cold water.
- 2Heat 1 tbs of oil in a wok. Beat the eggs in a bowl until the yolks and whites are combined. Pour onto hot oil and stir frequently until scrambled. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- 3Heat 1 tbs of oil in a wok. Cut up pork into cubes or strips and throw on hot oil. Cook until edges are golden brown. Remove into a bowl.
- 4Heat remaining 2 tbs of oil. Add separated rice and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
- 5Add eggs, pork, vegetables, soy sauce, broth and five spice. Cook for few minutes until flavors combine.
- 6Add chopped green onions.
- 8Note: You can add shitake mushrooms, I don’t because of allergies in my family but they are very good.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.7
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 162.1 mg
- Sodium 844.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese five spice powder