This is a quick at home recipe for a colorful fried rice, my family and friends love it so I hope you enjoy it as well.
- Separate the rice in a bowl using your fingers dipped in cold water.
- Heat 1 tbs of oil in a wok. Beat the eggs in a bowl until the yolks and whites are combined. Pour onto hot oil and stir frequently until scrambled. Place in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbs of oil in a wok. Cut up pork into cubes or strips and throw on hot oil. Cook until edges are golden brown. Remove into a bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tbs of oil. Add separated rice and cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Add eggs, pork, vegetables, soy sauce, broth and five spice. Cook for few minutes until flavors combine.
- Add chopped green onions.
- Note: You can add shitake mushrooms, I don’t because of allergies in my family but they are very good.