Recipe by MizzNezz
Super way to use up leftover rice and pork. So easy and quick, a great supper. Just add a salad, you're done!
Top Review by Miss Erin C.
This was great. I have never been able to make good fried rice and I think I found a great recipe to stick with. It did seem to be missing a little something, I think I might add a little garlic or something next time I make it, but it was wonderful just the same. I am a huge Pork Fried Rice junkie. I order it for lunch at least twice a week when I'm at work (the girl at the counter always laughs at me and asks if I want "my usual".) The best thing about this recipe is it has all the things I miss about fried rice I used to get in Minnesota. I have yet to find a recipe that adds anything more than peas, carrots and onions to it's fried rice here in Columbia Missouri. Thanks for the recipe, it's a keeper!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 3 cups cold cooked rice
- 1 cup cold cooked pork, small dice
- 2 green onions with tops, sliced
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Saute mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, rice, pork, and onion.
- Cook and stir for 6 minutes.
- Push rice to the side of the skillet.
- Add the 1 T oil; add eggs; cook and stir until eggs are thickened.
- Stir eggs and rice together.
- Stir in soy sauce and pepper.