Recipe by DuChick
A Pampered Chef recipe...a super quick meal and a good use for leftover pork. Chopped cooked chicken or shrimp can be substituted for the pork.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups pork, cooked and chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 2 -3 tablespoons soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In wok or deep-sided 12" skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, bell pepper and celery; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Push vegetables to one side of the skillet.
- Without stirring in vegetables, add egg to other side of skillet, cook and stir until scrambled, breaking egg into small pieces.
- Add pork, bean sprouts and rice to skillet.
- Stir-fry until heated through.
- Stir in soy sauce; serve immediately.