Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is for a large amount so that it is a great OAMC recipe. Feel free to adjust the serving size. This is a crowed pleaser for sure. Cooking, prep. and serving size is approximate.
- Fry up eggs in pan with a little oil and then chop up and set aside.
- Fry cold rice in batches using vegetable oil and adding soy sauce a little at a time to add color and flavor to your taste. Make sure to continue to stir rice so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan. Set rice aside when finished cooking all of it.
- Fry Chinese sausage in a pan or bake in oven until done. Slice Chinese pork sausages into small chunks and set aside. Sausage is available in grocery store where the italian sausages are, they are red in color.
- Fry the vegetables in vegetable oil along with oriental season packets (throw out the ramen noodles or use in another recipe)until vegetable are soft or cooked to your liking.
- Mix all cooked ingredients together and enjoy.