Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fast, easy, and delicious. One of my all time favorites.
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 3/8 inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 cup young peas, thaw if frozen
- 1 cup baby carrots, diced
- 6 scallions, cut into 3/4 inch pices
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Heat wok.
- Add Oil, swirl to coat.
- Cook pork'til no longer pink.
- Add Onion, cook'til translucent.
- Add the Peas, Carrots, Scallions, Red chile Flakes, oyster sauce, and Soy Sauce.
- Stir fry'til vegetables are crispy-tender.
- Stir in rice.
This is a very good recipe! It makes a LOT! I used leftover pork roast and added an egg b/c DH wanted me to, but it would be just as good without the egg. Any veggie would work. I'll be making this one again as it is a fabulous way to use up leftovers!