Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is quick, easy and very tasty. It is great in the oven or on the BQ. It's great for dinner parties etc.
- 4 pork fillets
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Blend together the garlic, pineapple juice, soya sauce, honey & tabasco(optional).
- Marinate pork fillets in this mixture for 2 hours, turn over every once in a while.
- Then put into the oven or on the BQ.