Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another magazine find..
- 4 pork fillets
- 2 tablespoons fruit chutney
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons sultanas
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 3⁄4 cup water
- Remove excess fat from fillets, rub with salt.
- Spread chutney evenly over fillets.
- Heat oil in baking dish, add fillets, cook over high heat until lightly browned on all sides.
- Then bake in mod hot oven 20-25 minutes or until tender, brushing fillets once with pan drippings during cooking.
- Remove fillets from dish, slice, arrange on serving plate, keep warm.
- Add chopped onion to baking dish, cook until transparent.
- Add sultanas and curry powder, gradually stir in blended cornflour and water.
- Stir until sauce boils and thickens.
- Spoon over fillets.