Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
pork fillets in orange sauce. sweat pork with little vegetables and orange juice
- 200 g pork fillets
- 2 -3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 small diced carrot
- 1 pinch garlic
- 300 g orange juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- very little white pepper
- fly the fillets in oil till golden brown.
- drain out the oil.
- add in onions and garlic and fly till soft.
- add vegetables and fly for about 2-4mins
- add in the juice, sugar, salt and pepper.
- simmer under low heat for about 10-15mins.
This made a great lunch. I used finely sliced pork tenderloin and followed the recipe. I served it with steamed rice. Thanks for sharing such a quick and easy recipe. made for Spring PAC 2012.