1/4 Photos of Pork Fillet and Pancetta Kebabs
The Flying Chef's Note:
This is a wonderfully easy recipe to do and it is full of flavour and tastes great. I served the kebabs over salad but they can be served as part of a BBQ as one of several dishes being cooked and this dish also goes very well accompanied by a greek salad. They can also be cooked under the grill instead of on the BBQ so these make a perfect after work meal. I used 450g Piece of pork loin and I placed three pieces of meat on each skewer and got 3 skewers per person for the three of us, I think if you upped the weight by 100g it should work out for 4 people with 3 skewers each. This is perfect when served with an accompaniment such as salad or rice, if seving as is you would definitely want to up the weight of the pork fillet and bacon slices to make more skewers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 skewers (Medium sized)
- 450 g pork loin, cut into 2cm pieces (should have 27 pieces)
- 10 slices pancetta, some will need to be halved and some will have to be cut into three, depending on how big the piece
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 18 Pieces (250g)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1See note above if you want to make this for 4.
- 2Place oil, garlic, and rosemary in a bowl mix, add pork pieces toss to coat, marinade 15 Minutes.(I usauly leave pork while I chop capsicum and pancetta.).
- 3Wrap pancetta around each pork piece thread onto skewer, then thread a slice of capsicum, then wrapped pork, capsicum, and finally last wrapped pork piece. Repeat with remaining skewers.
- 4Cook on a heated grill plate or BBQ or cook under the grill, brushing with the little remaining oil garlic mix, until cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fillet and Pancetta Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 544.0
- Calories from Fat 406
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 64.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: