1/1 Photo of Pork Filet Mignon With Onions
Traditional French main course. Posted for ZWT5.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the tenderloin into 3 or 4 sections.
- 2In a non-stick stew pan or dutch oven, heat oil and brown onions on medium heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- 3Brown the pork in the onions for 5 minutes and add salt & pepper.
- 4Add wine; cover with a lid and let simmer for 30 minutes; turning from time to time.
- 5Serve with Dauphine Potatoes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Filet Mignon With Onions
Serving Size: 1 (517 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 699.4
- Calories from Fat 318
- Total Fat 35.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 224.5 mg
- Sodium 172.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 70.9 g