Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Traditional French main course. Posted for ZWT5.
- 1360.77 g pork tenderloin
- 4 onions, minced
- 198.44 g dry white wine
- 73.94 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cut the tenderloin into 3 or 4 sections.
- In a non-stick stew pan or dutch oven, heat oil and brown onions on medium heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Brown the pork in the onions for 5 minutes and add salt & pepper.
- Add wine; cover with a lid and let simmer for 30 minutes; turning from time to time.
- Serve with Dauphine Potatoes.
Amazingly tender! These were so flavorful & super easy to do. A seriously "fancy" weeknight meal. I did have to make a sub on the onions as I had just used up the white onions for the potatoes so I used the red onions I had on hand. We'll be making this again & again. Thanks for posting, Janice! :) Made for ZWT 5 - Ali Baba's Babes.