Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made Peachy Crock Pot Pork Chops,9524 and had left overs so I decided to just do a switch up for the next day. This is what I came up with.
- 3 pork chops, from Peachy Crock Pot Pork Chops, 9524
- 3⁄4 cup light sauce, from left over crockot dinner and left over peaches from Peachy Crock Pot Pork Chops (It's not light sauce but I had to enter something)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 slices onions, red, thinly cut, rings separated
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix (I used 2 so its up to your taste)
- 4 tortillas (qty depends on what left overs you had)
- 12 tablespoons cheddar cheese, for each tortilla (personal preference 3 Tablespoons of cheese per tortilla)
- Slice porkchops into long strips.
- Saute onions and red pepper.
- Add fajitta seasoning with the onions and pepper when they are partially cooked.
- Add sauce ( you may want to save a little to mix with cornstarch to thicken sauce - use your own judgement (or invite me over and I'll let you know).
- Warm fajittas in microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Place chicken mixture in the centre. Sprinkle cheese according to your taste.
- roll up and serve.
- You will need to adjust this according to what amount of the Peachy pork you had left.