1/1 Photo of Pork Fajitas
These are so easy, and so delicious! They cook up very quickly. Tender pork with onions, peppers, garlic, lime juice...well, you get the idea. From The Recipe Hall of Fame Cookbook, with a few changes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, julienned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or more to taste)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning mix (I used Paul Prudhomme's Fajita Magic, but use whatever kind you like--there are a couple posted on Z)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 8 6-inch flour tortillas, warmed
Garnishes of your choice
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- 2Add pork, sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 3Cook, and stir constantly for 2 minutes.
- 4Add peppers, onion, garlic, cumin and fajita seasoning, continue to cook until the vegetables are crips-tender, about 3-4 minutes.
- 5Stir in the lime juice, and saute for about 2 more minutes.
- 6To serve, roll 3/4 cup meat mixture in each tortilla and garnish as desired.
- 7I like to put the meat and tortillas in a platter and bring it to the table, and let everyone make up their own.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 735.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 29.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix