Recipe by Miranda768
This is a wonderful recipe that was shown to be by an old friend from Mexico. Amounts are guessed at as I just throw it together. It is so easy and everyone just loves it! You can substitute the meat with almost anything. Shrimp, chicken, etc.
Top Review by Chef dlwc58
Wow...This was a huge hit!!! It was SO easy to make, I felt almost guilty getting all those complements for it! I did leave out the salt and the garlic salt. I used some fresh garlic, roughly chopped instead. Added extra red pepper flakes, as well, because we like things spicey! Thanks for a great, easy, satisfying meal...
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 2 large green peppers
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- garlic salt
- ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into strips and brown in oil.
- Cut tomatoes, onion and green peppers into strips while meat is cooking.
- When meat is cook through, add veggies, salt, pepper, garlic salt and a touch of ground red pepper for a little spice. Put a lid on it and let it simmer until the tomatoes break down. After that, it's just a matter of how soft you want your peppers.
- Serve with flour tortillas and top with mozzarella cheese and sour cream.