Recipe by Mumma=^..^=
This is a Weight Watchers recipe. Theirs includes tomatoes etc but it's easier to just buy salsa, lol! The thing I love most about this recipe is the marinade.
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 15 ounces center-cut pork chops, boneless
- yoghurt or sour cream, fat free
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan combine vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, water, salt and pepper.
- Mash garlic cloves; add to saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is heated through (about 2 minutes).
- Pour mixture into a heat resistant bowl (not aluminum); add pork, turn to coat. Marinade for 5 minutes at room temperature.
- Remove pork from marinade, reserving marinade. Set pork on rack in broiling pan and broil, turning several times and basting with reserved marinade until pork is browned and thoroughly cooked (8-10 minute).
- To serve, transfer pork to work surface and thinly slice. Cut each pita in half crosswise, making 8 halves; open each half to form a pocket. Fill each half with 1/8 of the meat and a scoop each of salsa and sour cream or yoghurt.