Suzy Q Z's Note:
I found this recipe a long time ago and make it often. You can do the all the prep ahead of time so when you're entertaining you won't miss out. They are easy to prep and take to the community grill too. But my favorite is making these at home as a fajita wrap with a tortilla shell, shredded cheddar, sour cream, gaucamole, salsa ect. However, for a healthy version serve with rice. The key with this recipe is cooking the pork enough...but not too much that the pork is dry. The bonus is you make each kabob to suit preference..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork loin chops, cut to 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into small wedges
- 8 large fresh mushrooms (opional)
- 16 grape tomatoes
- 8 (8 -10 inch) flour tortillas, warmed (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- rice (optional)
- 1In a zip-lock plastic bag, add paprika, cumin, oregano, garlic powder and pepper flakes.
- 2Add pork pieces and coat.
- 3Thread soaked wooden or metal skewers alternately.pork, peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes.
- 4Grill kabobs over medium heat 5-8 minutes (until meat in no longer pink) turning once. Don't over cook.
- 5Place each kabob in tortilla and remove skewer, top with cheese, salsa, gaucamole, sour cream OR serve with rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Fajita Kabobs
Serving Size: 1 (600 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.7
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 314.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 39.2 g