Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is a recipe that taste like the pork egg rolls purchased in Chinese restaurants or ordered from take out menus. It's quick, easy, and the ingredients can be found in any average American grocery store. I always cook from memory instead of recipes but the last time I made this, i tried to measure and jot down what i used. Enjoy!
- Prepare the noodles according to pkg instructions (can be boiled or soaked in warm water until soft and limp).
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT pork, oil, water, and wrappers. Mix and set aside.
- Brown and drain pork, stir in to the mixture.
- Over medium heat, stir the mixture until heated through (approx.1-2 minutes).
- Lay out the wrappers, and place approx 3 tbs of mixture onto it. Roll in the desired shape. Seal the edges with water.
- Heat oil, preferably medium-hi, not too hot. Fry until golden brown. Remove and serve with sweet and sour sauce.
- *Additional oyster or soy sauce can be added to taste.
- *This make 12 large egg roll, more can be made if they're prepared smaller.