1 hr 15 mins
Lacy S.'s Note:
Something I just threw together...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pork in a large skillet and cook until pork is completely done.
- 2Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain. Set aside.
- 3Add olive oil and sesame oil to the same skillet and heat for 30-45 seconds.
- 4Add onions to oil and cook for one minute.
- 5Add bean sprouts, cabbage, and carrots to the skillet and stir to coat in oil mixture.
- 6Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until cabbage begins to wilt and become soft.
- 7Remove from skillet and place in a large bowl and allow to cool.
- 8When mixture is cool enough to work with, place about 2 1/2-3 tablespoons of the mixture in a wrapper and roll.
- 9Place egg rolls on a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- 10In a 375 degree oven, cook for 30-45 minutes or until brown all over.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 204.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 9.4 g