Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Something I just threw together...
- 1 lb ground pork
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces bean sprouts
- 6 ounces cabbage, shredded
- 2 ounces carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 20 egg roll wraps
- Place pork in a large skillet and cook until pork is completely done.
- Remove from pan and place on paper towels to drain. Set aside.
- Add olive oil and sesame oil to the same skillet and heat for 30-45 seconds.
- Add onions to oil and cook for one minute.
- Add bean sprouts, cabbage, and carrots to the skillet and stir to coat in oil mixture.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until cabbage begins to wilt and become soft.
- Remove from skillet and place in a large bowl and allow to cool.
- When mixture is cool enough to work with, place about 2 1/2-3 tablespoons of the mixture in a wrapper and roll.
- Place egg rolls on a cookie sheet and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a 375 degree oven, cook for 30-45 minutes or until brown all over.