Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Mmmmm I love these! From All Recipes
Make and share this Pork Dumplings recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, ginger, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, egg and cabbage.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place 1 heaping teaspoon of pork filling onto each wonton skin.
- Moisten edges with water and fold edges over to form a triangle shape.
- Roll edges slightly to seal in filling.
- Set dumplings aside on a lightly floured surface until ready to cook.
- To Cook: Steam dumplings in a covered bamboo or metal steamer for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.