A fast, simple and delicious one dish meal using pork tenderloins. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a 12" skillet or Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
- 2Add pork slices and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- 3Remove pork and set aside.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup of the chicken broth.
- 5Add remaining chicken broth, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 8Stir in mushrooms and onions, and add pork slices.
- 9Cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 10In a small bowl, combine the flour and reserved 1/4 cup of chicken broth; blend until smooth.
- 11Gradually stir into the pork moisture.
- 12Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Dianne
Serving Size: 1 (608 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.6
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.0 mg
- Sodium 685.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 33.3 g