Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A fast, simple and delicious one dish meal using pork tenderloins. I hope you enjoy it!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Melt the butter in a 12" skillet or Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
- Add pork slices and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until browned on both sides.
- Remove pork and set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the chicken broth.
- Add remaining chicken broth, Worcestershire Sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms and onions, and add pork slices.
- Cover and simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour and reserved 1/4 cup of chicken broth; blend until smooth.
- Gradually stir into the pork moisture.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is thickened and bubbly.
I'm amazed that this recipe hadn't been reviewed yet. Easy to prepare. Sauce is awesome. So delicious!