Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick and easy, as always. Also delicious
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth, divided
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- Melt butter or margarine in skillet or dutch oven.
- Add pork slices, cook 3 - 5 minutes. Must be brown on both sides. remove and keep warm.
- Set aside 1/4 cup broth.
- With Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes place remaining broth in pan.
- Boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions and meat. Cover.
- Simmer until pork has no pink left in center (minimum 5 minutes).
- Combine flour and broth that had been set aside, mix until smooth.
- Slowly stir into pan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
Quick easy and most importantly Delicious!!! I omited the mushrooms due to a mushroom hater in the family.