Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Company's Coming Rookie cookbook. I normally make some sort of mashed potatoes to go with this dish. If you want enough sauce for the potatoes also I recommend doubling it. For the seasoned bread crumbs, check out #118879 or #203857 on Zaar.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork chops (about 4 chops)
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- 1 -2 teaspoon cooking oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed broccoli cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, sliced
- Pound cutlets with meat mallet until very thin.
- In a shallow dish, put bread crumbs, pepper & paprika; mix well.
- In a 2nd shallow dish, beat egg with fork.
- Dip each pork cutlet into egg first, then coat in crumb mixture.
- In a frying pan, on medium heat, add cooking oil. Brown breaded cutlets about 5 mins per side.
- In medium bowl, for sauce, combine soup, water, white wine. (If you want to double the sauce these are the ingredients to be increased.).
- Pour sauce over & around cutlets & add with diced red peppers & green onions.
- Cover & simmer on medium-low for 20 - 25 mins until juices run clear.