Recipe by Charlotte J
No fancy name on this recipe to keep you wondering what it is. I bought some cutlets one day and this is what I created. You can skip steps 5,6, and 7 if you want to speed things up even more.
Top Review by Bob LeBlanc
This was very easy and very good!! I used "Italian Bread crumbs" and that worked fine. I also used a little olive oil with the butter. Maybe a tablespoon. Great recipe!! :-))
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pork cutlets
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 26 1⁄2 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 lb spaghetti, cook as directed
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out the cutlets on a cutting board.
- Mix salt, pepper and paprika together and sprinkle 1/2 over cutlets.
- Cover with plastic wrap and pound with mallet.
- Turn cutlets and sprinkle with remaining seasoning; repeat step 3.
- Put flour in a plastic bag and drop in cutlet; shake to coat.
- Mix egg and water together well.
- Dip each cutlet into egg mixture then into breadcrumbs.
- Heat skillet with butter and cook cutlets 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Add about 1 cup of spaghetti sauce into skillet reduce heat to low and cook another 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Cook spaghetti as directed, drain return to pot and add remaining sauce; Cook over low until thoroughly heated.
- Continue to stir as not to burn.
- Pour cutlets and sauce in center of a platter.
- Move cutlets to outer edge and put spaghetti in the center.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.