- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 tablespoons apple cider
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 lbs pork cutlets
- 1 medium apple, cored and thinly sliced (leave skin on)
- 1⁄2 medium onion, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease the inside of the slow cooker crock with the butter (leave excess in the crock). Add all ingredients to the slow cooker crock, except the pork, apple, and onions; mix well.
- Add pork, onions, and apples, and toss gently to combine. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- To serve, divide pork among plates, then stir the sauce well to blend it before spooning it over the cutlets.