Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Submitted by request from "100 Recipes from Japanese Cooking". You won't need to make a trip to an Oriental Market to enjoy this simple dish
- Salt and pepper both sides of cutlets.
- Dust pork lightly with flour, dip in beaten egg and bread crumbs.
- Slide pork into 320°F oil, turn over when brown, raise oil to 360°F and deep fry until crispy.
- Drain on paper towels and slice into bite size pieces.
- Mix sauce ingredients.
- Garnish with cabbage and radishes, serve with sauce, lemon and mustard.