Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a really nice recipe. It is nice served along side pasta.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs thinly sliced boneless pork loin
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- 1 cup fresh fine breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- marinara sauce
- Properly sliced pork will look like veal scaloppine.
- Pound each slice lightly on a flat surface with a flat mallet.
- Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
- Put egg, water, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Beat well.
- Combine bread crumbs and cheese in a flat dish.
- Dip pork slices in egg mixture to coat.
- Dredge slices on both sides in crumb mixture.
- Pat sides lightly to adhere crumbs.
- Heat 2 T oil in heavy skillet and in a single layer cook all pork until golden brown (3 mins per side).
- As pork cooks, transfer to heated platter.
- Continue cooking using the oil as necessary.
- Serve slices with a little marinara sauce.
This is a quick, easy and very tasty recipe. Made exactly as written. Served this with pasta alfredo and lemon broccoli.