- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 boneless pork cutlets, slightly flattened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- In large nonstick skillet, heat butter on medium high.
- Add garlic and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Meanwhile, place flour on wax paper. Coat cutlets in flour and shake of excess.
- Add to skillet and sauté for 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Add in the cumin, broth, salsa and vinegar.
- Cook 4 minutes, or until meat is cooked through.