- 2 lbs pork tenderloin, sliced into medallions
- 1 egg
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- oil, to fry
Directions See How It's Made
- With a meat mallet, pound pork into thin patties.
- In a shallow dish beat egg, in another shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and seasoning.
- Dip each pork medallion into beaten egg and then into bread crumbs.
- Fry over med hi heat till browned- it does not need to be fully cooked.
- In a 9 X 13 baking dish, put in 1 cup sauce and half the pork, top with half of the cheese. Top with half the remaining sauce. Repeat again for balance of ingredients.
- Bake covered at 350 for 1/2 hour, remove top and bake 10 more minutes.
- Serve over pasta.