- Place pork between two sheets of plastic wrap and flatten to 1/4 inch thickness with a meat mallet. .
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Add pork in batches and cook 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until no longer pink. Remove and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet and cook over medium low heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until cranberry skins pop and sauce thickens.
- Add pork and heat through. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with baked sweet potato and green beans.