- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 3 small carrots, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (2 lb) boneless pork shoulder, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup apple cider
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer sweet potatoes, carrots, onion, pork, and apple in a large slow--cooker.
- Stir flour, salt, sage, thyme, and pepper in a small bowl to combine. Add apple cider; stir until smooth. Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until pork and sweet potatoes are tender.