Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe just came from my head one evening, when I was decideing what to do with 3 left over pork-chops, I know that I wanted the prok to taste spicy, and I just love onion a garlic, so here it is, enjoy, is great served with rice.
- 3 pork chops, cut into chunks
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- creole seasoning (to taste)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- all purpose Greek seasoning (to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- sticky rice (optional)
- olive oil (enough to coat pan)
- Cut three pork chops into chunks, set aside.
- Pour a little Olive Oil in Wok or Fry pan, doesn't matter, Turn stove on Medium heat, when oil is hot put in 3 minced garlic cloves, and 1/4 onion chopped. Saute until garlic starts to turn a little brown, add Pork Chunks, Cook until Pork is done, (no pink in middle) I like my Pork well done.
- While pork is cooking, add to your taste creole seasoning, salt, pepper, Greek Rub, (I use pampered chef brand), Onion Powder, and Season Salt, all to your taste. Cook for a few more minutes, then add 1/2 cup Soy sauce, this gives the pork a nice brown color, Cook until Soy sauce is almost gone.
- Put a lid on over the pork, on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Then it's ready to eat.
- We like to serve this with sticky rice. Either on the side, or mixed with it.