Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was from either Taste of Home or Light & Tasty. Serve over rice. I usually cut up the pork the night before and let it marinate, since it needs 2-4 hours.
- 1 lb boneless pork loin
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce, divided
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- Cut pork into 4-in x 1/2-in x 1/4-in strips; place in a bowl.
- Add garlic and 2 T soy sauce; cover and refrigerate 2-4 hours.
- Meanwhile, combine broth, cornstarch, ginger, and remaining soy sauce; mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok on high; stir-fry pork until no longer pink; remove and keep warm.
- Add carrots and celery to skillet; stir-fry 3-4 minutes.
- Add onion, cabbage, and spinach; stir-fry 2-3 minutes.
- Stir broth mixture and add to skillet along with pork.
- Cook and stir until broth thickens, about 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately.