1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Tomatoes and Rice
My sister made this delectable dish for me last night. I thought for sure it would have been posted on Zaar already but didn't see a recipe that fit this exactly so here it is. This is easy to prepare and inexpensive too. You will be surprised at just how tasty this simple meal is!
My Private Note
chops w ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chops with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a pan and sear porkchops till golden brown.
- 3Place a generous slice of onion on top of each pork chop.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon of rice on each onion topped pork chop.
- 5Pour stewed tomatoes around and atop rice.
- 6Cover and simmer 45 minutes or until rice and chops are tender. Add additional stewed tomatoes or tomato juice for extra moisture if needed.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Tomatoes and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 486.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 43.8 g