Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Taco seasoned pan fried pork chops topped with a tangy peach salsa sauce.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups prepared salsa
- 1⁄3 cup peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mix salsa, preserves and vinegar in a small bowl. Coat each side of the pork chops with 1 teaspoon of the taco seasoning. Add chops to the pan; cook until deep brown and cooked through, about 6 minutes per side. Transfer pork chops to a dinner plates and keep warm. Add salsa mixture to the skillet, stir and simmer about 2-3 minutes to thicken. Spoon a portion of sauce over each chop and serve.