Recipe by Seasoned Cook
QUICK AND EASY! The "to die for" sauce perks up the pork chops from the ordinary! Goes well with any vegetable for a quick 30-minute meal. Dear Hubby loves this dish!!
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
First I must say that I'm pleased to be the first one to rate,review,and photograph this recipe.Now on to my review, I made this for mine and SO's dinner on 4/30/08. Since there was just us, I used two boneless pork sirloin chops.Then I went ahead with the recipe almost exactly as written. I cut the amount of lemon juice in half and used onions sliced into rings instead of chopped.After placing the chops back into the pan,I placed the onions and sauce over the chops. And finished cooking the way the recipe read.The taste was very good, and will be made again. Thank you for posting,and "Keep Smiling :)"
- 4 pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper pork chops. Place in skillet with vegetable oil. Fry on low heat until done. Remove chops.
- Place onions in skillet and saute. Pour off any excess oil.
- Place chops back in skillet and add remaining ingredients. Cover with lid and cook on LOW heat for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve pork chops with sauce on top.