- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 177.44 ml pineapple preserves
- 59.14 ml creole mustard
- 9.85 ml cider vinegar
- 0.25 ml Tabasco sauce
- 14.79 ml light brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat (or in an electric skillet), heat the olive oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the skillet.
- Cook the chops, turning, until well browned.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pork chops, turning to coat well.
- Cook the chops, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer, turning occasionally.