- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat (or in an electric skillet), heat the olive oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the skillet.
- Cook the chops, turning, until well browned.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pork chops, turning to coat well.
- Cook the chops, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer, turning occasionally.