This recipe can be prepared with boneless or bone-in pork chops.
Make and share this Pork Chops With Tangy Creole Mustard & Pineapple Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium heat (or in an electric skillet), heat the olive oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the skillet.
- Cook the chops, turning, until well browned.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pork chops, turning to coat well.
- Cook the chops, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer, turning occasionally.
I Made this exactly as the recipe said and my Husband and I loved it!! The Juices left over was yummy over rice! Cant wait to make it again, It was so easy!
My tastebuds woke up and said WOW when I tasted this! Full of flavor and so easy to make. I loved the combination of the sweet pineapple and tangy mustard. Excellent recipe! Made for This Little Piggy Went to Market in the Photo Forum.