Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe can be prepared with boneless or bone-in pork chops.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup pineapple preserves
- 1⁄4 cup creole mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar, packed
- In a large skillet over medium heat (or in an electric skillet), heat the olive oil. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and add to the skillet.
- Cook the chops, turning, until well browned.
- Add the chicken broth.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- Add the sauce to the pork chops, turning to coat well.
- Cook the chops, uncovered, for 15 minutes longer, turning occasionally.
I Made this exactly as the recipe said and my Husband and I loved it!! The Juices left over was yummy over rice! Cant wait to make it again, It was so easy!
My tastebuds woke up and said WOW when I tasted this! Full of flavor and so easy to make. I loved the combination of the sweet pineapple and tangy mustard. Excellent recipe! Made for This Little Piggy Went to Market in the Photo Forum.