1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Sweet Curried Onion
This is a quick weeknight entree that is simple and tasty. I usually up the jam to 4 tablespoons. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl stir together the water and jam.
- 2Halve the onion and thinly slice.
- 3In a 12-inch nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking, and then cook the onion with the curry powder, stirring, until the onion is softened.
- 4Stir the onions into the jam mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Pat pork chops dry and season with salt and pepper.
- 6In skillet heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.
- 7Sauté the chops until golden brown and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- 8Add curried onion to pan and cook, stirring for 1 minute.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Sweet Curried Onion
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.7
- Calories from Fat 350
- Total Fat 38.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 142.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 46.0 g