Recipe by Gloria 15x
UUUM so good!
Top Review by hazilsara_74
I really liked this!! I followed both suggestions--doubling the sauce mix and leaving out the caraway seeds since none were on hand, and everyone REALLY liked it--even my picky-eater, son! I think I might play with it just a bit, since I'm not a caraway seeds fan, perhaps adding some mustard for tang? Thanks!
- 2 pork chops
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dill weed, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown pork chops on both sides; drain oil.
- Add onion, water, caraway seed, paprika, salt, dillweed and garlic powder.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour, adding more water if necessary.
- Remove pork chops from skillet; keep warm.
- Stir sour cream into skillet, mixing with pan juices to make a sauce. Pour over chops and serve.