Recipe by Oolala
Called Real Easy Pork Chops from Connecticut Cooks. Haven't tried it yet.
Top Review by Mrs. Lumpy
Made a slightly modified version...
4 chops, seasoned on both sides with seasoned salt, smothered in sour cream and topped with shredded cheese... baked 350 for 20 min. on a greased cookie sheet... Very good! Quick, and Easy! Thanks so much!
- 6 -8 pork chops, 1 1/2 inches thick
- 6 -8 slices swiss cheese or 6 -8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 13 X 9 inch baking dish and place chops in the dish.
- Place a slice of cheese on each chop and spoon 2 tablespoons of sour cream on top of each slice of cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cover with foil and bake a 1/2 hour at 350 degrees F.
- Uncover and bake at 325 degrees F. for an hour until cheese and sour cream brown and meat is fork tender.