1/1 Photo of Pork Chops with Shallots in White Wine Sauce
These chops were very tender, and the sauce was delcious. It was very easy to make. This is the first time I've made this, but won't be the last..Great dish for those on low carbohydrate diets.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Season pork chops liberally with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat oil in large skillet and brown pork chops on both sides.
- 4Remove pork chops to a baking dish.
- 5Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 6While pork chops are baking, add minced shallots to the same pan and cook for one minute.
- 7Add white wine and simmer until sauce becomes thicker and is reduced.
- 8Add chicken stock and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Return to simmer.
- 10Remove chops from oven and place on platter.
- 11Add the cold butter to the sauce.
- 12When melted, stir, and serve over the pork chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops with Shallots in White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 827.9
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 264.9 mg
- Sodium 319.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 81.8 g