- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 thick pork chops
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano (Del Monte Brand)
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange sliced onions on the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Lay pork chops over onions.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- If you use the mushrooms put them on top of pork chops then cover with tomatoes.
- Bake, covered for 1 hour.
- Remove cover and bake for 30 minutes longer.