1/1 Photo of Pork Chops With Scalloped Potatoes and Onions
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I found this recipe in a Taste of Home over 13 years ago. It is a tried and true recipe that is especially satisfying on cold evenings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan melt butter over low heat, stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- 2Add chicken broth; cook and stir constantly until the mixture comes to a boil.
- 3Cook for one minute then remove from heat and set aside.
- 4Season pork chops with additional salt and pepper as desired.
- 5Brown pork chops in a skillet coated with vegetable oil.
- 6Grease a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 7Layer potato and onion slices in pan.
- 8pour broth mixture over the potatoes and onion.
- 9Place browned pork chops on top of potatoes.
- 10Sprinkle paprika and parsley.
- 11Cover with aluminium foil and bake at 350 for 1 hour or until potatoes are tender.
- 12Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Scalloped Potatoes and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.8
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 152.5 mg
- Sodium 976.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 46.3 g